Thursday, March 4, 2010

What is love?


时光穿不断流转在从前
Time cannot pierce through, it only flows in the past
刻骨的变迁不是遥远
Deeply ingrained changes are not distant
再有一万年深情也不变
Another ten thousand years, love remains unchanged
爱像烈火般蔓延
Love is slowly spreading like fire, seeping through

记忆是条长线盘旋在天边
Memory is like a long thread, circling the sky
沉浮中以为情深缘浅
Life's ups and downs made me think that love is deep but fate is short
你再度出现我看见誓言
You reappear, I see commitment
承诺在水天之间
and promise between the sky and water

回头看不曾走远依然目光此生不换
Looking back, I never went far, I'll never exchange the clinging gaze in this life
要分散不习惯怎么算都太难
Had to separate, cant get used to it, No matter how I add up, its just too hard
分开之后更勇敢愿这爱世代相传
I'll be stronger after we part
in hope that this love will pass on eternity


唱不完忘情泉不让你如烟
Song of love, forgetting spring never ends, not letting you become the smoke
前尘再怀恋望剑如面
Remembering our past, looking at the reflecting sword
挥舞的瞬间别再闭上眼
The moment of brandishing, dont close the eyes again
错过惊世的依恋
And miss the awe-inspiring longing

回头看不曾走远眷恋一人流连忘返
Looking back, I never went far, Yearning for one person and refusing to leave
多少汗够温暖你哭喊我呼唤
How much sweat will be warm enough, You cried out, I called out
听清耳边的呢喃别害怕风轻云淡
Deciphered the murmuring by the ear
Dont be afraid, everything shall pass



执子之手,与子偕老
(is it really just a fairytale?)


No comments:

Post a Comment