Friday, February 26, 2010

Family in real-time

I never had a family portrait taken of my real family...
but I haven taken lots of family portraits with my future family in heaven.
is it sad that way?

Called my dad yesterday...
our conversation never lasts over 10 min, although he's acceptive at least.
for that I'm relieved.

Called my aunt this morning...
we argued about passion, money, job, and ...living.
she didn't understand faith.

They used to be the closest people in my life...
now, I can't seem to receive their understandings.

Is it really because I am too young?
too full of energy and passion?
too full of ignorance and inexperience?
too full of defiance?

What is the meaning...
of a family in real-time...
if they might not be family forever?

How is it possible that way?
then, how should this love be?

1 comment:

  1. Yue,the coolest thing about family is that even though it seems like they can never understand and never relate...they still love you fiercely, and maybe know you more than you thought.

    Everyone is like that, we can't all understand each other, but accepting difference and understanding that is what makes everything work out. <3

    ReplyDelete