Thursday, February 18, 2010

Color


I am currently taking a class called "Color Theory", and for this coming weekend, I'm forced to read about "color theorists"....

Although, I have NEVER thought to find something SO exciting and...COLORFUL among scholarly works of these so called "color theorists". I mean, come on, if your research revolved around mixing paints for hours and hours and designing various color systems, wouldn't it be much better than say, cleaning test tubes for the entire Saturday morning?

Well, I do get to create one of these SUPER cool designs, but for the most part, the color will probably drive me blind. :[

THANKFULLY though, I get to do the research on one of these theorist, Albert Munsell, before I attempt to mess up my adventurous endeavor. Who would have ever thought "color" was a crucial research field, and who would have ever imagined to become famous for mixing colors?

Just so that you might still have doubts about your current field of research, how about stepping out of your field, and research about the "colors" in your life.

I promise you, it's more exciting than you can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment