Monday, March 8, 2010

Joy



The past two weeks have been filled with struggles, bitterness, doubts, and jealousy.
I completely forgot that "He is jealous for me".

I ranted, ranted so much that I was disgusted at myself.
Thank you for those who listened anyway...whenever you need me to put you to sleep.

Finally, I sucked it up and prayed.
He answered me, and completely amazed me with love and truth.

In one of those crazy Disney songs, I remember hearing: Have you ever tasted the tears of joy?
I haven't, until yesterday. It was the sweetest tears...(well, ok, not literally).

I thought I could not repent.
He took away all my selfishness and gave me the ability to love.

God works in the most mysterious and most unpredictable ways, and I am utterly amazed.
Thank you all, my loved ones.
Thank you, my dear Heavenly Father.


You paint the morning sky
With miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
For You hold me in Your hand


No comments:

Post a Comment