Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beauty

From now on, I will be starting something new on my blog.
Every week, I'll be posting something that I found aesthetically interesting: Film reviews, Artworks, Photos, Songs - for the sake of my passion, and for the glory of our God.

Also, as some of you might know, I will be going to China this winter visiting my Grandma. Losing my Grandpa and knowing that he is not with Christ is a personal struggle for me, and because of that, I really hope to finish translating the Gospel chapters for my other relatives in China. I hope that through this process, they will at least be able to understand God's Words. (Since the latest version of the Chinese Bible is from the 1970s...and it's more like a King James version in English).

This is going to be a tough project on top of a lot of other things, so whether you believe in Christ or not, please just pray for me. I definitely need all your support and prayers, and I hope it will be another way for me to grow spiritually. Thank you all, <3!

Now, here's the art for this week, hope you enjoy:
(This is actually a photo of my friend Esther Chan and her boyfriend back home @ the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, photographed and copyrighted by Henry Wu.)

3 comments:

  1. you are translating...???
    so coool, please share!!!

    加油!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yue, I think it’s so awesome that you’re taking on such a meaningful task of translating the Gospel into modern Chinese. You have no idea how much of a blessing the mere idea of that is to me.
    I wish you the best and will be keeping you in my prayers!
    And as Christine said, 加油! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. henry wu? i think i know henry wu... is he 2011?

    ReplyDelete