Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wedding Dress



















I once read:
The most painful thing is to wish for the happiness of the loved one you've lost. I once thought that was idiocy, for why not? Why can't you wish for the happiness of an impossible past?
What belongs to us will stay...what doesn't will not - it's plain truth. So why not leave in happiness?

I've now realized:
Being human limits so much of our innate abilities, and being human limits so much of our best wishes for each other. Human is helpless, and human is bound to sufferings. I have come to agree that letting the one you love slipping away is the most painful and inevitable thing, because it can't be help, because it can't be redeemed, and because it ought to be.

I'll need to realize:
It will be alright, eventually.
Maybe happiness is not the answer, but joy will be - joy of letting go.
If it is love, it will come around.

3 comments:

  1. <333333
    you sound so melancholy... (patpat)

    ps. jay made our family group obsessed with taeyang.. --a

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! my friend from home showed me this mv yesterday. THAT GIRL IS A PLAYER. makes me mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've heard truer words. I feel for you, Yue...I know what this completely feels like. Although painful, we just have to let go. *hug*

    ReplyDelete