Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dependency

Almost 20 days since I last posted an entry, BUT life goes on irreversibly.

Today was a gorgeous day, except for the fact that I answered only 1 out of the 4 questions on my first Wharton quiz...and my answer was wrong. Pleasant.

I had an embarrassing moment during that 15 mins of quiz time when I stared up into Prof. Mitchel's eyes, blankly, while everyone else had their eyes fixed on the quiz, scrambling away.

I failed? Certainly. My life ended? Eh...not exactly. My confidence wavered? Yeah, probably. My hopes faded? Nope, not in a million years. :]

Why? Because -
Knowledge #1 states: I'm loved by the Father, and He has led us into all things.
Knowledge #2 states: We find His love incomprehensible.
Knowledge #3 states: Even if He throw us into fiery lakes, He will be right there with us.
Knowledge #4 states: He will banish all of our fears and worries.

Only condition: We have to learn how to depend on Him and hold on to His love.

Simple, lovely.

3 comments:

  1. "Gorgeous day?" Today was sorta sucky and humid :P
    Good luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Willis, the weather was very icky today.

    That's the right attitude, you'll have plenty of quizzes to redeem yourself on. Keep studying hard! You'll make all of us proud. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. no no, it was a beautiful day :]
    as are you.
    see you soon :D

    ReplyDelete