Friday, September 4, 2009

A New Beginning

If the lights outside of my windows are signals of a new beginning, then I shall live this new beginning.

Lots of things will change, at least I expect them to do so. There are many things that I worry about, but I'm obligated to walk on strong and prepared. It is the responsibility. During the summer, I have realized the most important purposes of my life here on Earth. It is to serve, to serve my fellow brothers and sisters; to build, to build stronger relationships with my loved ones; to grow, to grow in the amazing love of Christ; and to love, to love the ones who do not know how to love.

Maybe I will be disappointed, maybe I will regret, maybe I will lose control, maybe I will even lose trust, but I will be joyful, even in pain.

We have learned how to "cope" with our crazy college lives, but from now on, I want to truthfully and faithfully "live" my life, the life that was sweetly given by the loving Father.

Amen.

1 comment: