Monday, January 17, 2011

Oasis


Sometimes you enter a situation knowing what you want, hoping that the same desire would be reciprocated.
In most cases, things don't turn out as well as you might have imagined.

I like to believe in hope, to believe in something hopeless. It doesn't matter how many times I fail, how many times I fall when I put my feet on the water. I like to always try, always wait. I like to know that I will find myself standing in the end.

I have once failed; I have once been rejected; I have once been pushed away; I have once lost hope.
Like most people, I do not have the courage and confidence to walk forward when the road ahead seems dark and purposeless. Like most people, I like to give up and I like to recoil.

In the end though, I like to believe that the Lord will send me courage, that if I believe in Him, He will bring me miracles - just like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment